Terms & Conditions
Shipping & Payment
This website is best viewed with the latest release of Google Chrome
at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768
www.orycon.com • email@example.com
Please follow the guidelines below to ensure that all returns are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible:
• Call 732-922-2400 to request a Return Authorization number.
Be sure to write your RA number on the shipping label. (Returns will not be accepted unless accompanied by this number).
• All returns must be in their original, undamaged condition with all original packing slips and documentation, and shipped back to Orycon freight prepaid. Address is
provided in the return authorization.
• Claims for discrepancies in shipment must be made within 7 days of receipt of merchandise or they will not be accepted.
• Materials returned after 30 days from date of shipment will not be accepted.
• C.O.D. returns will not be accepted.
• Items altered in any way will not be accepted.
Call 732-922-2400 to get an RMA number. Include description of problem in shipping documents. Ship item to Orycon pre-paid. Orycon will provide a written quotation to you about the cost of repair after inspection of the item. Upon your approval in writing will complete the quoted work and ship the item to you.
• Customized Products
Products that are customized or modified from the original Orycon design at customer’s request are considered final sale and may not be returned for credit.