3407 Rose Ave.
Ocean, NJ USA
985 SERIES HOT RUNNER CONTROLLER MAINFRAMES
THE ORYCON 985 OFFERS MORE PRECISE OPERATION WITH 100% TRACEABILITY
IDEAL FOR CRITICAL RESINS AND MEDICAL MOLDING
PRECISION - The model-predictive algorithm maintains the temperature within a fraction of 1°F.
Accurate temperature reading is ensured with an ice point reference to avoid thermocouple
RELIABILITY - The model 985 employs robust, physical construction as well as solid software
design. it is the instrument you can count on over and over for your plastic production requirements.
REPEATABILITY - The results achieved with the settings of a prior production run can be duplicated
in subsequent runs. This is made easier with the convenient program Save/Load feature.
TRACEABILITY - All set-points, actual zone temperatures AMP draw, percentage of power and alarm
conditions are time-stamped every 5 minutes and saved in memory for 72 hours of running time.
Any change of set-point or other molding changes are easily visible on a computer, laptop or tablet
spreadsheet. The internal database can be accessed via a standard USB port.
• Individual LCD graphic Display on Modules
• Automatic Heater Warm-Up at Start with Bypass
• USB Port
• Zero Crossing Detector Power Drive
• Continuous, Automatic Power Fluctuation
• Control Range - Ambient to 888°F or C
• Response Time - 0.1 to 0.0166/second
• Temperature Control Accuracy - +/- 0.5°F
• Microprocessor-based Power Proportioning
• Self-Tuning, Fuzzy Logic
• Ice Point Reference, Cold Junction
• Individual Zone Diagnostics
• Optional User/Field Re-calibration
• “Closed and Open Loop” Control (Manual/Auto)
The model 985 Control Module has an algorithm specifically developed for Hot Runner applications. It is known as “Model Predictive” and it replaces PID. This is the most advanced control standard today, which automatically adjusts to the conditions of the zone and is able to control the temperature to the desired set-point with minimal overshooting and without a “hunting” period.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Your email address will remain confidential.
We will contact you with pricing and delivery information as soon as we receive your email.